Applications are being accepted between 29th June and 5pm on 7th July. We regret that we are not able to respond to applications received after this time.
£25,000 – £40,000 pa (based on experience)
We are considering full-time and part-time applicants for this role.*
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning digital agency, specialising in digital products and complex websites, voted Best Place to Work, based in the beautiful city of Bath.
You’ll be the sole marketeer in the organisation, however your role will be able to call on resource from the Creative Director, Head of Ops, and web team to bring our stories to life.
We’re looking for an individual who is highly energetic and loves to get a new project started, yet at the same time has a meticulous attention to detail and who probably loves planning.
You must be able to write killer award entries, cover the development and launch of new projects leading content creation as journeys unfold, work side-by-side with our phenomenal team to write up thought leadership pieces, and be willing to get your name known amongst all of the regional networks.
You’ll also be willing to try new ideas out at the drop of a hat and will be able to act with a great deal of autonomy. You won’t be on your own but you need to be comfortable driving something forward and managing those around you as and when you need them.
You must have a solid appreciation of the technology sector in Bath and Bristol and will most likely be a techie at heart – whether that is as a gadget geek, gamer, sci-fi fan or data nerd.
- Have exceptional writing skills
- Have extensive corporate experience across social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc)
- Have experience working with analytics data produced from websites and social platforms
- Have experience of networking and building working relationships
- Have good experience managing WordPress and Mailchimp
- Be out-going and personable
- Be confident in your ability to speak directly with our team and clients
Desirable (but not essential):
- Three or more years in industry
- CIM qualification or university degree in a relevant subject
- Highly competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday policy
- A MacBook pro (+ second display) and an assortment of other Apple goodies
- Flexible working
- Opportunities to attend relevant events and conferences, as well as other training
- Annual company team retreat
- A variety of team social events
- Optional paid CIM membership
Please note, this job role is based at our offices in central Bath. Whilst we offer a degree of flexibility and remote working you will be expected to travel to the office in Bath for the majority of your working days – especially whilst settling in. That said, due to COVID the team are currently fully remote until further notice.
If you don’t match this job description but think you would be perfect for us and you can clearly explain why in your covering letter then please apply anyway. However, please note that there is no one to learn this role from so enthusiasm or ‘eager and keen to learn’, won’t pass muster.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. We want to hear why you think we’ll be an awesome place to work and if you have time, we’d love you to send us one marketing opportunity you think we’re missing (optional)! Oh, and please let us know if you’re looking for a full or part time position – or if you are open to either!
*Strictly no recruiters*
*We are considering full-time and part-time applicants for this role. As an organisation we are outcomes focused. This means that we have a clear picture of what we want from our marketing. It may be that a more senior applicant can achieve this part-time.