It’s that time of the year again where we think about helping another cause in 2024.
We’ve been running our Charity of The Year program for four years now and we’ve helped six charities with various projects. These include rebuilding Unseen’s mobile application, creating an interactive website for Lia’s Wings and a mini site for Mentoring Plus to sell Christmas trees.
“I’m delighted with the app that Storm has produced for us. It looks great and it works seamlessly. The app is an important tool in the fight against modern slavery, used by thousands of frontline workers up and down the country, so it has to be of a very high standard. Storm have more than delivered for us.”Andrew Wallis OBE, CEO, Unseen
- Any UK charity can apply to be our Charity of The Year
- A shortlist is formed based on who we can most benefit with our in house skillset
- The finalists are put to the team to vote on our Charity of The Year
Top tips for applying:
- Give us a brief overview of what you do
- You may not have a formed idea of a technical way in which we could help but we’d still like to hear about your ambitions
- If you do have a technical ask, please ask
- Let us know what you want to achieve and the outcome to be
- Bullet points are welcome
We look forward to helping a fantastic cause next year.
Applications close at midday on Tuesday 19th December and our Charity of The Year will be announced in early 2024.