Are you looking to buy impactful gifts for clients or friends and family this Christmas?
After announcing the launch of Co-forest earlier this year, we are absolutely delighted to further announce the launch of Co-forest gifting!
The Co-forest Mission Reminder:
We’re on a mission to bring people together and create a Co-forest near their town or city. We believe that through collective action we can engage people across the UK to lead by example and plant their very own forest legacy.
If you run a company you’ll already know the value of making clients feel appreciated and Christmas is a great time thank them for their custom. It’s become increasingly important that we look at the ways in which Christmas impacts the environment and we should apply this concern to the corporate world, not just out personal lives.
Co-forest gifting allows you to send a gift certificate to your client stating you have bought them a plot of land in which a forest will be planted.
Why is this such a great gift idea?
- It’s great for the environment in every way
- It says “We care about the Earth and reducing our impact”
- It also says “We’d like to help you do the same”.
- Your client and/ or company get to humbly brag about how environmentally friendly you/ they are
- The company will be invited to plant their own trees so you’re also giving them a team building experience
If you’re a smaller business or you’re looking to impress an individual, you can opt for personal gifting. Please see below for more details.
Everyday, more and more people are becoming aware of their carbon footprint and the impact it has on the world. You may have a friend or family member who recently watched David Attenborough’s latest documentary and they’re looking for ways to make a difference. Alternatively they may have always been ahead of the game and you admire their commitment to preserving the planet. OR you might be that person who wants to encourage your friends to go green.
- It’s a gift that lasts a lifetime
- It’s great for the environment
- They can add more land to their forest at any time should they wish
- If the recipient is interested in planting their plot of land then please let us know. If enough people want to get stuck in, we will organise a tree planting day or two!
- It’s a great alternative to corporate gifting if you’re a business with a smaller budget
Start someone’s Legacy
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
If you have any questions about Co-forest then please get in touch with David on firstname.lastname@example.org.